Enjoy Your Stay At The Netherwood
Staying With Us Safely
The Netherwood Hotel has been awarded the AA Covid Confident shield and Visit England’s “ Good to Go” accreditation. We are committed to keeping our guests and our team safe during these times. The Netherwood Hotel is delighted to once again be extending a very warm welcome to our guests. We appreciate that you may have a few questions about ahead of your stay with us and we have provided some information below that will hopefully answer your queries.
If you have any specific questions not addressed below please do not hesitate to call us.
For our hotel residents we’ve looked at each step of the customer journey to assess how we can keep you as safe as possible, whilst still giving you the outstanding ‘Netherwood’ experience you expect.
Dining at the Netherwood
The restaurant is open from 6.15pm – 8.30pm, each evening serving dinner. If you wish to dine with us it is advisable to reserve a table and a time slot.
We are currently serving breakfast daily and dinner as outlined above, we also offer a “light bite” menu available from 12noon – 5pm daily and you can of course order beverages throughout the day up to 10pm.
Spa at the Netherwood
Our Thermal Journey and Gym are now open and available for our guests 7 days a week.
As we need to operated with a reduced capacity for both facilities, we are advising all guests to pre-book your time slot in advance of your stay to avoid disappointment.
We are delighted to be offering a new range of treatments from Elemis, the spa is open Wednesday-Sunday each week, all treatments should be pre-booked and will be subject to availability. Please see our Spa page for our range of treatments and Spa days available.
Processes and precautions
Please note: our processes and precautions will be under constant review, and this guide will be constantly updated to give you the very latest information. We will, of course, always comply with all government regulations – and more.
- Bedrooms will not be serviced on a daily basis, however if you are staying for more than 3 nights, we will arrange a mutually agreeable time to service your room.
- We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel. These include a high temperature and a new and persistent cough.
- We have put in place signage on arrival and throughout the hotel detailing the guidelines we have in place to protect you and our teams. Any of our guests or visitors displaying Covid-19 symptoms may be asked to leave the premises.
- We have added Perspex screens to our reception stations, so we can all keep our distance. Please note we have thermometers at reception and will be used as part of the check in procedure or if you are concerned during your stay.
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at all hotel entrances and in reception areas for you to use. We politely ask you to use these before entering the hotel.
- Our check-in process has been streamlined to allow for a fast and reduced-contact experience. Please also note that we will only be accepting debit and credit cards for the foreseeable future, to avoid the handling of cash. Our check-in time remains the same, from 15.00.
- Our reception area has been reconfigured and marked out to ensure social distancing of a minimum of 1 meters can be maintained at all times.
- All surfaces, screens, door handles and equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitised throughout the day.
- During these times we have been advised against handling your luggage or belongings, or showing you around the hotel or to you room. However, we are always happy to help and will ensure we do so with your safety in mind.
- To avoid overcrowding in the washrooms, we ask that guests who are staying with us to use the bathrooms in their bedrooms.
- When you stay with us you can dine in your room or, where guidance and regulations permit, in the designated dining areas.
- We have extended our dining spaces to include our events rooms; terraces and gardens to ensure all diners are a minimum of one meter apart.
- We are able to offer flexible table configurations dependent upon your household size. We will call you prior to your arrival to discuss these options with you and answer any questions you may have.
- We will be serving an à la Carte cooked breakfast for you to enjoy during your stay.
To manage physical distancing, we will agree a dining time with you at check in.
- We recommend that all residents download the track and tracing application to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19
- Bed and breakfast, and dinner bed and breakfast bookings can be made with free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Card details are required when you make your reservation to guarantee your booking. If cancelled within 48 hours of arrival date the booking will be charged in full. We will take payment for the stay 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Advanced Purchase Bed and breakfast – the terms and conditions remain the same in the current climate, non-refundable and non-transferrable.
We hope you have an enjoyable stay with us, and if there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to get in touch on email@example.com.
The Netherwood Team
Get in touch, we will get back to you as soon as possible
Tel: 01539 532552 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lindale Road | Grange Over Sands | Cumbria. LA11 6ET