Enjoy Your Stay At The Netherwood
Staying With Us Safely
Keeping you safe when you stay with us
As we enter a new stage where we all learn to live with Covid 19 we want to reassure our guests that we will continue to do all we can to keep everyone safe and well.
From Monday 19th July guests will no longer be required to wear face coverings in any areas of the hotel, wearing them will be down to your own personal preference.
Our owners have requested that our staff continue to wear face coverings and so our lovely team will still be smiling and greeting you warmly whilst retaining this level of protection. This will be a recommendation and our team will have the option to opt out if they prefer.
Social distancing and restrictions on numbers are now removed so you can join us to relax with friends and family and celebrate all those missed special events and get togethers.
We look forward to welcoming you safely and please note that the practices and procedures below will remain in place for now to help us keep everyone well.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitisation of all areas
- Enhanced sanitisation of bedrooms and offering optional room servicing during your stay
- Providing hand sanitiser around the building for ease of use for guests and staff
- Requesting advance bookings for breakfast, dining and spa to enable us to manage capacity
- Retaining screens on our reception desks
- Minimising contact during the check in and check out procedures
- Offering the warmest hospitality we can whilst being compliant to all of the above
If you have any specific questions relating to safety procedures please do contact our team. They will be very happy to explain the guidelines we are operating under and how this will impact your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you.
FIND THE PERFECT GIFT
BUY ONLINE TODAY